god, i don’t even know you
and i hope you realise why this whole thing had worked until you stopped being around
every fucking time
and I don’t know what I expected
except that I fully expected this weight in my chest but it’s still taking me by surprise
and this won’t be eloquent [in retrospect I never have been] but I things to distract me and propel me forwards at the same time, and for a while it just happened to be you
it was a comfort to have you at the tip of my tongue and guest-starring in my dreams, because if not you then there might not be anything except what there already is
that doesn’t get anyone moving forwards
and then you just had the audacity, the fucking nerve to just slip away like a shadow in the night
and this is how it ends: not with a bang but with absolutely nothing at all
Hi everyone!!! This is an art supplies giveaway for me reaching an amount of followers I said I’d do a giveaway at!
Here are the things you’ll be getting, as you can see from the photo!
- 6” by 10” Sketchbook for both wet and dry media
- A bottle of ink, you pick the color, I’ll order it from a specific site
- A fountain pen that comes with the ink from the same site
- 11 colors of Cotman Winsor & Newton watercolors
- 3 brushes
- A drawing of a subject of your choice to go on the first page! You might want to check my art out if you’re unfamiliar with me to see what types of things I usually do
And that’s that. I don’t use any of those watercolor tubes anymore, as I’ve replaced them each with higher quality tubes, so I thought: why not give them away? And I like the fountain pen I’ve been using so much that I think I’d like someone else to try it, too. I’ve also replaced the three brushes I’ve included here, so I don’t need those, either. And a drawing for good measure.
Here are the rules! Please follow these:
- No giveaway blogs. I want more people to actually see this and have a chance at getting something; a lot of artists don’t have a lot of money…
- Reblogs enter you, and a Like helps. You can’t just like - but you can do both to double your chances of just reblogging (if it falls on someone who liked it, I’ll check to see if they reblogged it)
- I’ll be checking the blog that wins to see if you’re an active blog.
- You gotta use these after they arrive! I obviously can’t enforce this, but I want to see people not being timid! Make art! That’s what these are for. I know a thing that stops a lot of people is being scared they’ll mess up and waste expensive supplies… but if this is a gift, that shouldn’t matter!
- This ends on May 24th. If I send an ask and you don’t respond within 2 days, I’ll ask the next person, and so on.
- I will ship anywhere. I’ll pay the shipping.
I think that’s everything. Have fun!!! Good luck!
If you’re not feeling okay, decrease the speed of your movements by at least 30% and I promise you won’t feel any worse
punishment, motivation and drug-seeking load almost equally on one factor (r = 0.70 - 0.88)
extinction loads strongly on a second factor (r = 0.94)
with minimal cross-loading
we ate ice-cream except it wasn’t ice-cream it was “frozen dairy treat”
realising that you are now ruining something and being unable to stop
how many pieces of me are there?
Deroche-Gamonet, V. Belin, D., Piazza, P. (2004) Evidence for Addiction-like Behaviour in the Rat. Science 305(5686) doi: 10.1126/science.1099020
The production of the first multisymptomatic animal model of addiction, based on the DSM-IV.
Cocaine use in rats that is persistent, motivated and resistant to punishment - three hallmarks of human addiction - meet the criteria.